Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, you will be responsible for turning the vast array of raw data collected through LEC Digital Channels into information and insight, which can be used to make business decisions.
This will include but not limited to, creating and maintaining the ecommerce and digital marketing reports and dashboards, extracting insights from web analytics, customer data and 3rd party sources.
Your reporting skills will provide detailed analysis and insights that will help shape and drive digital strategy. As data plays a critical role in all decision making, this role supports the Leisure, Entertainment and Cinema (LEC) Ecommerce Team and provides consultancy to the wider Marketing Team.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Review, refine, implement, and develop the data strategy within LEC based on best practice, trends and foresight
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, and propose system modifications.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Generate forecasting, insights and data that aims to optimize the user experience online and increases online traffic & conversion
- Develop & maintain the data strategy, reports & dashboards (Power BI, Google Data Studio), customized ongoing reports and ad hoc requests
- Assist with A/B and/or multivariate testing, identifying key areas for conversation optimization and working with E-Commerce manager to implement testing
- Ensure the developers accurately implement tracking as per requirements
- Work closely with Holdings Advanced Analytics Teams and communicate on a regular basis with Data Analysts from other Business Units to ensure knowledge sharing and best practice
Definition of Success
Key Skills For a Data Analyst
Other Context (if applicable):
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
- Adept at using data processing platforms like Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Power Bi, Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Proven working experience in data analysis
Personal Characteristics And Required Background
- Highly analytical, data wizard, with ability to apply commercial thinking in your analysis
- Focused, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Data Analytics and reporting.
- Must have technical skills in Power BI and Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing – e.g. Optimizely.
- Experience with SQL and HTML is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or Marketing / Media.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn