Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ENGINEER – STRUCTURAL – OFFSHORE
- Review ITB (Invitation to Bid) documents and provide technical support to proposal engineering team. Identify software requirements for the project.
- Identify specialized studies/ subcontract packages requirements and prepare Scope of work.
- Ensure structural design related scope is well understood and captured for cost and schedule purposes.
- Perform responsibility of a Lead Engineer on projects. Review contract requirements for project execution, organise the preparation of Technical Document Register.
- Determine methods and solutions for complex engineering problems in tandem with the technical specialist and select the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the objectives.
- Coordinate with projects/planning on project time schedules.
- Develop manpower charts and schedules.
- Supervise and provide guidance in the development of plot plans, engineering drawings and technical documents issued for IDC’s and the integration of other engineering discipline data inputs. Supervise the review of design calculations.
- Direct the preparation of technical inquiry requests (Inquiry Requisitions) to vendors, participate in the technical evaluation of vendor bid offers. Direct and provide guidance in the Technical Bid Evaluations (TBE).
- Direct and monitor Material Take off (MTO) activities.
- Participate and present in 3D Model review/Constructability/Installation workshops for assigned projects as required.
- Ensure strict compliance with Company’s ISO Quality procedures.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 & above years offshore structural design experience preferable from a background in working for consultancy or Engineering organizations in the EPC.
- Experience in SESAM – Compulsory – worked in minimum 1 Project in SESAM.
- Experience in Stress Skin Design / Hull type Design of Topside is preferred.
- EPC Experience in Offshore Jobs – Minimum 1 Project.
- Knowledge in EN/DNV/ISO/Norsok Codes – Compulsory.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn