– Installs network and Telephony infrastructure to ensure end-user connectivity and access to JT enterprise services, in accordance with approved and agreed on availability and performance.
– Implementation of Telephony applications and call center CCD solutions and Voice mail/accounting systems.
– Administration of Genesys CTI systems and applications routing/reporting/recording…
– Manage and implement Interfaces with other networks and other systems ( PSTN /ISDN, GSM…).
– Maintenance of all Call Center /Telephony and Genesys CTI systems and its infrastructure components and follow-up troubleshooting and resolution of problems that might arise.
– Follow-up for the new projects upon business needs and with the suppliers for the subsequent releases of CTI and telephony systems.
– Providing reports and statistics as required and End user support for call center tools and applications.
– Excellent knowledge of Operating systems: Windows, Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu, Solaris, ..etc, in addition to High availability, VMware virtualization, Containerization, and backup services.
– Good knowledge in HW: Oracle/SUN, IBM, EMC, DELL, and HP.
– Fundamental knowledge of networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, and VPN) is required.
– Concepts of (NFS, CIFS,FTP,SFTP, TELNET, SSH) is required.
– Responsible & Maintaining accurate documentation and records for the storage and backup infrastructure Assist in the build of storage and backup/recovery infrastructure;
– Ability to automate processes and write scripts in some administrative language (Perl, Shell, Ansible ..etc).
– Monitor and troubleshoot issues & problems on production environments.
– Deployment of new clients to the existing infrastructure. Ensure that all services are consistently available to the business customers. – Complete proactive and preventive system upgrades on a timely basis to avoid any potential failures.
– Good knowledge of CI/CD process and DevOps tools and managing the operations of DevOps tools in terms of infrastructure layers (HW, OS, ..etc).
Education & Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS.
– At least (3) years of continuous professional technical experience in IT technology with qualified certifications, achievement track record & training in the above-mentioned Accountability Technical Areas.
– Familiarity with internet domain-name addressing and IP address classification.
– Knowledge of various LAN/WAN protocols, & PABX Telephony, and IP phones.
– Solid understanding of HW & SAN technologies and principles.
– Solid knowledge in OS management, mainly MS Windows & Linux flavors.
– Shell Scripting experience is a must.
– Basic understanding of virtualization & containerization technologies.
– Excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
– knowledge in Large Corporate applications, with integrated end-to-end infrastructure IT services covering the areas of Data Centre Sites, (Unix, Microsoft), Backup/Recovery, Monitoring, and Scheduling system tools.
– Customer Service Oriented Personality.
– Good knowledge & Experience in Project Management.