Senior IT Security Analyst With 4 years of minimum experience Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Monitoring dashboards and intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS).
· Performing initial analysis and investigation into alerts as they are seen (to include anti-virus and phishing alerts.
· Performing initial malware analysis utilizing automated means.
· Supporting cyber defense functions to protect our clients from cyber security incidents that have potential to cause negative impact.
· incident intake, ticket updates and reporting of cyber events.
· se SOC monitoring devices (SIEM, IDS, DLP) to review and analyze pre-defined events indicative of incidents.
· Understanding, identifying, and researching IOCs.
· Uploading packets and evaluating source/destination activity and payloads.
· Assisting in recommendations for content to detect incidents, including IOCs for blocking and detection.
· Experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
· RSA Security Analytics /NetWitness.
· Splunk, including Splunk for Enterprise Security.
· RSA Archer.
· Sourcefire /Firepower /Snort.
Please send your updated C.V to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting.