We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Working within tight budgeted hours and defined schedule
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables
- A committed team player and able to work on own initiative with the minimum of supervision
- Working to and using the company management system
- Compliance to company, client, local and international standards as given in the project PEP
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU. Understand and follow HSE procedures.
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE management in a project environment.
- Maintain HSE focus with the team to ensure OHSE requirements.
- Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety and environmental performance.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to:
- personal well-being;
- healthy and safe workplaces and activities; and
- Continuously improve Worley health, safety and environmental performance.
- Identify and report work hazards and incidents.
Job Specific Knowledge
- Modeling of structural steel using E3D / S3D
- Preparation of 2D drawings using E3D draft
- Preparation of detailed engineering and fabrication drawings in line with drafting standards and quality procedures
- Estimation and generation of MTO
- Site visit as and when required to collect the project-related site information.
- Preparation of Graphical Presentation
- Good English communication skills (spoken & written)
Industry Specific Experience
- Minimum 10 years Steel Structural Design experience for offshore oil and gas industry.
IT Skills Required
- AutoCAD, E3D, S3D, PDMS, MS Office
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Trade Apprenticeship, Certificate, Diploma, Advance Diploma of Engineering Technology in relevant discipline
- Able to work in diverse team
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn