An established IT company in Amman, Jordan is looking for a “Senior PHP Developer”, Responsibilities:
– Design the overall architecture of the web application.
– Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
– Maintain code integrity and organization.
– Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. (must have)
– A minimum of 7+ Exceptional experience in the field of architecture, developments, and deployment of high-volume applications. (must have)
– Highly experienced with back-end programming with PHP language. (must have)
– Data modeling and database design experience with MongoDB, MySQL. (must have)
– Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications. (should have)
– Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git. (should have)
If interested kindly send your updated CV to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting, PLEASE MENTION “Senior PHP Developer” in the email subject.