Senior Procurement & Supply Chain Officer
– Bachelor’s degree in (Industrial/chemical engineering, Pharmacy, Logistics / Supply Chain)
– Three – five years’ experience
– Strong team player
– Excellent in English both speaking and writing.
– Experience with SAP is plus
– CPPB, CSCP is plus
– Experience in contract management.
– High computer proficiency MS OFFICE (Word, Excel) experience is necessary.
– Basics of letters of credits (LC)
– Good Knowledge of Insurance & shipping rules and regulations.
- Ensure all incoming requests, material requisition orders, regular sales orders, and warehouse orders are fulfilled regularly.
- Ensure that the procurement process is performed per requester demand and by standard policies and procedures.
- Collect needed documentation from different departments to procure all necessary items, and products and ensure all materials purchased are of appropriate quality, price, and on time.
- Preparation of procurement contracts, POs, and processing tenders.
- Generate all required documents for procurement process and maintain recording system and files
- Planning and sharing delivery timetables with Project Managers have reasonable forecasts and plans for yearly quarters
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system for both hard and soft copies as per company regulations.
- Monitoring stock levels and conducting monthly demand planning to determine the needs and requirements for goods and services.
- Overseeing shipment’s arrival to ensure supply and delivery continuity on time as per requester demand.
- Requesting freight quotes and coordinating shipping and transportation for procured items with the L&W team to ensure delivery on time.
- Coordinate and follow Finance Department to make sure payments are delivered to the suppliers on time.
- Update regularly ERP & master file on each request status and maintain updated and actual information on PO commercial terms.
- Keep good track of supplier’s performance and maintain a database of good and reliable suppliers for different categories of supplies, services, and goods, and conduct site visits to suppliers’ facilities for prequalification and assessment
- Establishing vendor database and maintaining good professional working relationships with suppliers, contractors
- Implement supplier lists, and price lists, conduct price controls, and consolidate orders
- Perform local procurement operations as per company policy and procurement best practices
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly statistics and reports to SC Manager.
- To provide support to all members under the supervision of a direct manager.
- Any other duties or tasks requested by higher management.
Please send your CV to the following email:
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn