We are looking for Products Development Analyst for both Senior and Officer levels to join the Jordan Kuwait Bank family, with a demonstrated history of working in the banking industry, skilled in Analytical Skills, Teamwork, Financial Risk, and Strong business development professional, support the cards business in the bank and ensure that we achieve the objectives of market share, competitiveness, service, and attraction, and responsible for supporting a proper card strategy for the bank.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support in managing the cards business in all aspects.
- Developing new cards.
- Design and develop new products.
- Support the acquisition plans across all channels.
- Contribute to making the cards business the leading card player in the market with the most attractive and visit benefits to customers to make the 1st card of choice.
- Design and develop co-branded programs with the best-fit partners.
- Help manage all card business relationships with Central Bank, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Manages and optimizes the loyalty program related to our cards business.
- Creates new tie-ups with Merchants or other 3rd party institutions to offer attractive discounts and benefits to our customers.
- Help develop and manage the card’s sales and acquisition strategies across all the channels.
- Responsible for fulfilling the card strategy to achieve the intended revenues from the card business.
- Run monthly programs and offerings to increase usage and periodical campaigns targeting new acquisitions while using any events, occasions, or seasonality offerings.
- Strengthen product positioning and proposition to make it the card of choice in the market, 1st in mind of preference, and top of wallet in utilization.
- Develop all card types in the bank (Credit, debit, prepaid cards).
- Contribute to setting the best marketing strategy that ensures maximum exposure and highest awareness across all market segments).
Competencies and Skills:
- University graduate preferably in finance or a business discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in product development.
- Well-developed analysis skills.
- Good understanding of economic conditions within Jordan and the region.
- Detailed knowledge of banking products/services.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Professional written and spoken in English.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn