About the job
The PSE serves as an technical product expert in ITG’s portfolio of software products; Highly proficient in product use, product deployment and resolution of technical support issues; delivers onsite support / consulting services at customer locations and remote engagements; adheres to department and company policies and procedures; contributes to the growth and enhancement of the quality of the Professional Services discipline; and proactively supports the success of ITG Software teams; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the role. Provides subject matter, business-process expertise and technical leadership; leads client support tasks / projects to successful completion.
- Provide onsite and remote setup, installation, configuration and training of ITG Software products.
- Facilitate the customer engagement process including identifying requirements, setting expectations and ensuring prerequisites are completed prior to the engagement.
- Make recommendations to enhance the likelihood of customer success, including: system configuration, workflows, remediation of defects, application usage, enhanced product features and improvements to implementation of ITG Software products.
- Identify and report software defects to development teams via bug tracking system.
- Translate complex business, functional and technical requirements into detailed work / development tasks; prepare Project Scope statements.
- Participate in RFP response process by developing and compiling documentation.
- Estimate the duration of product deployment and training tasks.
- Deploy demonstration and sandbox websites loaded with relevant sample data for ITG’s entire software product-line.
- Prioritize and organize support tasks in order to contribute to meeting project and product deployment goals on-time and on-budget.
- Provide ongoing technical support for assigned accounts; manage customer communication and expectations.
- Solid hands-on experience in the following languages/tools/environments:
– Networking (cabling, IP addresses, configuration)
– Software deployment / installation
– Windows IIS (Installation, administration, manage Sites, SSL, backup/restore)
– Windows Server 2008 / 2012
– Clustering / Load Balancing (NLB)
– Database Knowledge (Backup/restore, import/export, execute scripts, update tables/records, database security, manage DB jobs).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English / Arabic).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience with build and release management.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Minimum of 4 years IT Support experience.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn