LENSEC is currently seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join the team in Amman, Jordan. The Senior Software Engineer at LENSEC, will work on and supervise work that closely correlates with the success of the company. As a member of the Perspective VMS®️ engineering team, he/she will develop new features that advance our video management system product portfolio to gain a competitive advantage.
The Senior Software Engineer will coordinate with Engineering and Product Managers, on new features and help LENSEC execute the company’s product roadmap. he/she will proactively identify opportunities for improvement, build consensus, track risks and dependencies, and complete projects with a positive attitude.
We expect all our engineers to be product-focused and enthusiastic to take on new challenges and drive our product and culture forward.
· Design and build new features from our product roadmap.
· Troubleshoot software issues and debug code.
· Assist, help and guide members of the engineering team with their technical tasks.
· Be the go-to-person to troubleshoot, debug production environments and solve problems.
· Help ensure our internal codebases remain well tested, easily extensible and documented.
· Be the subject-matter expert in technical topics.
· Effective multi-tasker and ability to work on multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
· You are a self-starter; you will not hesitate in taking ownership of your ideas and advocating for them.
· Have extreme attention to details with ability to think of extreme edge cases without losing sight of providing a simple user experience.
· Work with cross-functional teams on different time-zones.
· Contribute to technical documentation and wiki pages.
· BSc. degree in computer science or software engineering or any relevant field.
· 5 or more years of relevant work experience.[VK1]
· Deep experience in ASP.NET frameworks (MVC or WebForms) and Web APIs.
· Experience working and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server databases.
· Excellent analytical and creative approach to complex problems.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Understanding of fundamental design patterns and principles for building scalable and multi-threaded applications.
· Very good understanding of distributed software architecture.
· Always stay up to date with new technologies.
· Experience delivering projects from inception to production.
· Excellent judgment and analytical ability.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience working and shipping software products.
· English language fluency.
Interested candidates, apply to: email@example.com