Senior UX/UI Designer – Level Shoes
We are looking for a rock star UI/UX Designer to turn our e-comm channels into customer centric and world leading products. You will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, building navigation components, creating POC’s, running workshops and connecting with the user with micro-moments.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools with a real focus on native apps and responsive web. You should also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with mobile/web applications.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our customer needs and help us grow our customer base. If you are ready to join a leading brand with every growing aspirations and who will give you all the support required to grow and prosper we would like to meet you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Expertise in micro moments and being able to connect with the user
- Provide memorable non-restrictive user journeys
What you’ll need to proceed:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer, including motion design
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / Figma / Zeplin
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- 5+ years of native app design
- Good time-management skills
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn