1+ year experience in digital / social media content production.
1. Implement and manage our social media content and strategy using the latest tools and best practices.
2. Create a social media calendar and schedule content in advance.
3. Generate, edit, publish and share daily creative content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
4. Ability to read digital data and content insights and do constructive analysis.
5. Work with designers on marketing campaigns and ensure social media content is informative and appealing.
6. Ability to work with content creation applications like Canva, Spark, Mojo, video editing apps, etc.
7. Drive engagement with our audience and stay connected with them.
8. Ability to work on multiple projects with other departments, manage time efficiently, be resourceful and effectively implement feedback.
9. Ability to create partnerships with influencers and partners maintaining a strong relationship with them.
10. Storyteller and excellent writer in both languages (Arabic /English) .
11. Prepare monthly reports and results on social media calendar performance and plans for enhancement.
12. Portfolio / work samples must.
Please send your C.V to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting.