We are looking for a developer to design/build massive scale, distributed computing solutions. You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering solutions to vague and complex payment problems. You will own deliverables end-to-end. If you’re excited by cloud computing, designing highly scalable, fault tolerant systems, and want to be challenged by the toughest computer science problems, then join us to build the next generation distributed systems solving big data problems.
You should be someone who wants to conceive and design highly scalable, robust software, and wants to see their software thrive in the face of traffic from huge cloud computing services. The ideal candidate will have strong distributed systems and web services design and implementation experience, as well as experience working on high availability production systems.
Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact – Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-5 years of commercial software development experience
- Experience in a senior software development or tech lead role
- Design and architecture experience, as well as sound knowledge of object-oriented design patterns
- Experience building and operating mission critical cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Ability to communicate complex, technical details to non-technical stakeholders verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Interest and desire to learn new skills and do things never done before
- Ability to solve difficult and highly ambiguous software problems
- Graduate (Ms or PHD) in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with data mining, machine learning or predictive modeling systems
- Experience with payment processing, risk, and anti-fraud systems
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark or other big data processing systems
- Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership to agile teams
- A deep understanding of cross-functional multiple-team based software development
- A strong business and technical vision with the ability to translate these in business and technical approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
Company – Al Bawabah Al Aminah Lesenaet
Job ID: A2072427
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn