Do you want to develop the next generation Payments products for MENA’s fastest growing e-commerce company? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? If so, join us on Amazon Payment Services (aka PayFort team). We are a group of talented technical professionals that are empowered and driven to build innovative world class experiences for millions of Amazon customers. The Amazon Payment Services team is responsible to build product and technology solutions to build great payments products and experiences using various technologies to solve complex problems related to distributed systems, scalable architecture, machine learning, and algorithms.
About Amazon Payment Services, An Amazon Company
We serve the needs of online shoppers in all Arabic speaking and surrounding countries through our trusted, secure payment network that gives everyone the opportunity to shop online safely and easily. We build trust between buyers and online sellers by enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security and peace of mind while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally. Amazon Payment Services is regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and Qatar.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with Product Managers, TPMs, QAEs, SDETs, and SDEs to understand features and technical implementation.
- Own writing and maintaining test strategy, plans, test cases and execute the same to raise the quality bar for Amazon Payment Services products.
- Defining test plans and test strategies for medium to large sized features
- You will stay connected and follow up on support cases that have been escalated and with internal engineering teams who have outstanding actions.
- You will communicate frequently both verbally and in writing with your team and with other groups.
- Provide detailed status reports for management
- Keep team members informed of challenges and escalate concerns promptly and appropriately with limited guidance from your manager or team members.
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and consult with development teams.
- Create automation scripts.
- You will collaborate with internal teams to help prioritize opportunities for product improvement.
- Able to think and act both strategically and tactically to deal with ambiguity, manage changing priorities, and influence others
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly and analytically, problem solving, scope business requirements, and prioritize work on projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
- Meticulous attention to detail; ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering the quality bar
- Maintain a high quality bar by constantly improving existing QA practices
- Creating/Maintaining high quality testing documentation
- Demonstrated expertise in testing methodologies, QA metrics, experience with standard QA & development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohort
Company – Al Bawabah Al Aminah Lesenaet
Job ID: A2241447
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn