When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
Responsible for ensuring that talabat is well positioned as a brand in the market, reaching the right audience to optimize market share. Responsible for all external communications campaigns, creative content and materials, brand development, event planning, event execution and PR.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Act as the main POC with the local sales teams to secure all the needed requirements to prepare the planned campaigns for the food vertical (mainly Key accounts).
- Handling the planning, preparation and publishing of the communication of the tactical campaigns of the listed accounts in a timely manner, while ensuring they’re given the right amount and optimized exposure.
- Facilitating & executing all the campaign requirements, marketing material production and all branding relating POS that are requested by the Marketing Manager..
- Managing the brand ambassadors/influencers and ensure timely renewal of the contracts, planning and publishing of the agreed-on communication and tracking the reach performance of their content.
- Documenting all campaign communication with screenshots, reports and financial docs on the marketing shared folder.
- Support in preparing campaign performance reports to track results and align on next steps.
- Submit CRM briefs and request and track publishing and performance.
- Align with Performance Marketing on Food Vertical related campaigns and pushes.
- Preparation and support in event planning and management as per the department quarterly and monthly plans while ensuring that all materials are delivered within brand guidelines.
- Executing the monthly calendar (one month ahead) in alignment with the Sr. Marketing Specialist & marketing manager.
- Ensure daily posting is secured and previously approved by the marketing manager.
- Align with the marketing manager on the influencers communication plan and direction 1 month.
- Flag new trends on Social Media and propose content ideas to keep up with the latest digital trends.
- Handle social media posts boosting for all local campaigns that are running for short campaign periods and ensure the right optimizations are set up to ensure maximum exposure.
- Handling real-time content brainstorming, execution and publishing.
- Planning all performance marketing campaigns and submitting briefs in a timely manner to ensure smooth operations.
- Assistance from A-Z on ground activations, supplier management, invitation management, event branding and set up and giveaways preparation.
- Brainstorming on event themes, ideation and occasions.
- Responsible for double checking the reported costs by the sales team and recording them on the finance system and expense sheets with all the finance supporting documents.
- Responsible for documenting invoices, PQs and all financial documents received by suppliers, partners and restaurants.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related field
- 1-3 years of general marketing experience, preferably in the local market
- Time Management Skills
- Attention to details
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn