As a Specialist Revenue and AR, you will be responsible to supervise and support the revenue recognition and the accounts receivable activities for Hikma Canada. You will have the responsibilities of validating the customer credit invoices and ensuring all deductions are in alignment with customers’ contracts. And you will be responsible of the accounts receivable function and the preparations of the AR accounts for the month-end close, and you will also be tasked to contribute and complete special projects as assigned.
- Validate customer credit invoices.
- Ensure all deductions are in alignment with customers’ contracts.
- Communicate with customer service and operation’s team for any necessary backup.
- Post and validate customer credits into SAP.
- Support peers, superiors and leadership in the revenue operations reviews, analyses and reporting as needed.
- Participate in internal and external audits and maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation.
- Allocating customer payments (cheques/bacs/EFT’s/Visa) to customer accounts in SAP
- Preparing A/R reconciliation on month end and reconciling sub ledger with G/L
- Preparing and issuing the customer balance statements on a weekly basis
- Coordinating and communicating with Hikma Canada Financial controller and sales team for customer queries, follow up on payments etc.
- Maintaining customer master data from finance perspective (e.g. G/L’s)
- Assisting with various administrative duties as requested.
- Support peers, superiors and leadership in the AR reviews, analyses and reporting as needed.
- Participate in internal and external audits and maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance or similar field.
- Fluent/Excellent in English (written and spoken).
- MA/MBA/Professional Certifications
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Understanding of financial processes and systems; Excellent knowledge of data analysis data mining tools including SAP, MS Excel and other query and reporting tools
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Comfortable pivoting from high priority tasks
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn