Cyber Security Consulting Company with over 1000 plus employees located globally.
Project: Greenfield Project involving multiple projects & vendors
Job Title: Splunk Architect / Consultant
10+ Years’ experience
· Must have experience in Managing Security Devices like Firewalls, Reverse Proxy, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewall, Web Proxy, and Endpoint Protection
. Experience working in Splunk SOAR EDR SIEM TIP Demonstrated track record of strong SIEM and SOAR deployment and management successes in client MSSP environment
· Very good understanding of SIEM correlation rules to be able to correlate and logically connect multiple data sources.
· Create, Manage ,and fine tune Splunk Enterprise Security Use-cases for Beginner/Intermediate and Advanced analysts (L1 , L2 ,and L3)
· Can interpret logs from multiple data sources to identify interesting fields, IOCs.
· Create advanced dashboards and visualization for Beginner/Intermediate, Advanced analysts (L1, L2, and L3) and Managements/Leaders Dashboards.
· Must have Splunk Experience & certification (Certified Splunk user , Certified Splunk Power user )
· Must have knowledge and Experience in Network Security Architecture, can identify Data flows of multiple traffic types (DMZ , Internal , External , etc.)
· Have a proactive approach to support and improve the Cyber security posture of the organization.
· Good knowledge in Incident handling and Response phases
· Preferred Certifications : CompTIA Cysa+, CompTIA Security +, Security devices Vendor, Splunk, CIH, and CEH.
· Candidates should hold advance Splunk ES experience
· Minimum 8 years of Splunk and SOC experience.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.