The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
- Business Relationships Builds trust and credibility at all levels of the customers’ organization, including decision-makers across the customers’ business functions and including senior management and/or C-suite; advocates for the customer inside Honeywell and is viewed as a full partner by the customer.
- Sales Process: Manages the day to day and strategic: maintaining a balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning; quarterly results and long term account goals; Proactively leads, manages and executes the disciplinedsalesprocessfromstarttofinish;anticipatescustomerneedsandrequirementsensuringthattheyaremetevery stepofthewayfrom saletoexecution;acts as teamleaderinternallyandexternallyduringtheentiresalesprocess.
- Customers: Uses customer organizational charts to outline customers’ formal structure and roles in the buying process; identifiesthemostinfluentialstakeholdersandcreatesarelationshipandbusinessstrategyforeachofthesekeyplayers; responsible for account retention and penetration; typically manages 1-10 customer accounts with growthpotential.
- People Management: Seeks out ways to engage the full team (internal and external) in pursuits and activities; builds relationships across boundaries and with key stakeholders by developing informal and formal networks; drives results through active teaming; Guides and leverages management and executive sponsor interactions with the customer by providing strategic vision for the account while driving self and others for positive business results for Honeywell; Actively participates in mentoring or peer buddy opportunities within Honeywell
- Results: Profitable growth in the form of new opportunities within existing accounts and New Accounts; Orders above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan
- 5-10 years of sales experience in Sales Account management in Building automation or similar field
- Manage sales of 3-5M$ Annually
- Cross selling and consultative selling – experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One- Honeywell approach
- Broad based experience in Building integrated systems , IOT systems , Low current systems & Energy management.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- JOB ID: HRD166920
- Category: Sales
- Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn