Amazon, a Fortune 500 company is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company and Earth’s best employer. We strive to create a place where customers can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company and Earth’s best employer.
We are looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner based in Amman, Jordan to support our Customer Service (CS) teams. The Sr. HR Business Partner will work with the CS team to drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes implementing annual HR programs such as talent reviews, promotions, succession planning, and action plans resulting from employee surveys. You will partner with your clients throughout the planning and execution for these programs, tying them back to our culture and the business strategy. You will also work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver management training. You will lead and participate in cross-group and company wide projects on development of internal processes and policies, plus recognition and retention programs. You’ll need strong analytical skills and the ability to translate business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with senior management and other internal HR teams to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and talent assessment and development.
- Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
- Assess business unit’s HR training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on employee experience and retention in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and year-round talent review processes which focus on talent development and performance management.
- Provide compensation support including compensation planning, approval of salary actions, promotions, and job re-leveling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Human Resources or related field from an accredited university.
- 7+ years work experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role including, performance management, change management, and employee communications.
- 2+ years experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading HR teams with talented HR professionals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Post graduate degree in Human Resources from an accredited university.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills; a role model for the use of the concepts and skills we teach and exceptional commitment to our Leadership Principles.
- Able to operate independently with minimal oversight in a remote cross-border reporting setting, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Experience in call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environments.
Company – Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A2090460
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn