The HR senior supervisor for Dkhoon Emirates is expected to oversee, manage, develop and strengthen all HR and Admin functions in order to provide efficient and effective Human Resources and Administration support to the company’s offices in our KSA and Jordan, with a special focus on effective Recruitment, Staff development and training.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure a proper implementation of company policies, strategies, objectives, recruitment, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
• Maintain effective Employee Relations.
• Develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands.
• Handle of matters related to Govt. Rules & Regulations.
• Provide guidance and direction in matters such as compensation and benefits.
• Create recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws.
• Provide direction, guidance & support to HR staffs.
• Equivalent degree for Human Resources Management
• Managerial skills
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training, development, etc.)
• Thorough knowledge of Saudi Labor Law
• Communication/Coordination skills to deal with government departments.
• Proficiency in English & Arabic