Highly technical with experience and / or detailed knowledge in the following areas:
- Shop and employee management
- Inventory management
- Various forms of Artificial Lift
- Beam Pump
- Plunger Lift (casing, tubing, coiled tubing applications)
- Gas Lift
- Well automation
- Service equipment and the deployment process for the ALS systems
- Working with critical wells
- High pressure
- Critical Sour
- Snubbing operations
- Well Process Safety
- Well control barriers
- Well kill procedures
- Well secure procedures
- Managing large scale projects such as well services, drilling and workover services, coiled tubing, wire line services and other similar project within Oil and Gas environment.
- Ensures that all company procedures are adhered to in terms of safety, quality, and record keeping.
- Responsible for quality assurance of daily reporting and other checklists / reporting formats being submitted from the field.
- Monitor operations to ensure that Company and Client procedures are adhered to.
- Attend client meetings in the Field and Head Office as required
- Ensures that the company, client, and subcontractor HSE plans are implemented, and that all audit and inspection action points are followed up.
- Works with the Training Department as a Competence Assurance Assessor, and conducts assessments as requested of staff working at all levels.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving unit’s operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- To aim for continuous improvement in service provided
- To communicate within the department & update self on matters relating to planning monitoring and control of ongoing & new projects, integrated projects.
- To create & format a data bases from information received.
- To communicate with support services for continuous comparison, review & update of data.
- To follow chain of command unless otherwise directed and appraise department head on matters relating to the job.
- To aim for converting every feasible opportunity into a successful project.
- To communicate with management, matters in relation to planning, monitoring, and control measures for ongoing and new projects, competence assessment & performance indicators.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Minimum experience of 15 years plus, in various disciplines of the Oil and Gas industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience project management experience.
- Project Management training or experience.
- Must have a high knowledge in computers, specifically MS Office.
Key Skills And Competencies
- R&D or new technology implementation
- Well Control Procedures
- Permit to Work
- Safety Awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills, team management.
- Time Management Skills
- I.T. skills
- Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Managing maintenance budgets and controlling costs.
- Support the company to maintain Goal Zero track record for HSE.
- Reduce the non-productive time (NPT) to the minimum.
- Liaison in the field between operations and head office.
- Extreme working weather conditions while in desert
- Identify and exploit new opportunities for the company
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn