BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT JORDAN IS LOOKING FOR Supply Chain Coordinator
SENIORITY LEVEL Entry Level
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to Supply Chain Executive
Reporting Level Non-Management Level
Geographic Scope Jordan
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Material Planning for SMD and PMD factories within BAT Stock Holding Policy to ensure the availability of materials for production with minimum Low inventory/Out-Of-Stock situations or excess stock levels/Write offs.
- Close coordination with SMD production team on monthly production plan and weekly schedule based on materials availability and time constraints.
- SFG production planning at 3rd Party Manufacturer and ensuring correct material movements between 3PM and 3PL warehouses to meet production requirement as well as following up on all required documentation (declarations, waivers…)
- Planning and ordering of FG for Palestine within BAT Stock Holding Policy and close follow up on deliveries and import documents for clearance.
- Place orders on local and external suppliers for PMD and SMD factories and share forecast to meet production schedules
- Close coordination and follow up with all suppliers on shipments and deliveries ensuring correct import documents for smooth clearance on time in full.
- Close interaction and follow up with 3PL on all shipments, arrivals, clearance and transportation to avoid any demurrage and ensure material delivery to the warehouse OTIF.
- Validating 3PL invoicing and managing 3PL cash flow in coordination with finance to avoid any no cash situations.
- Reflect all orders, movements and uploads accurately on SAP (POs, Subcon POs, Confirmations…) and other BAT systems
- Monitor and supervise all warehouse related operations from monthly stock counts with Finance and system inventory upload to all materials movements in the factory or within plants and provide support to material handlers and warehouse operator
- Place and confirm orders of spare parts on the system
- Complete Palestine APO upload correctly within the deadline
- Complete monthly reports on time such as Environment report, EEMEA Logistics KPI report and Stocks report along the EMF2 cycle and highlight any exceptional situations
- Identify, report and Manage risk within the supply chain
- Support operations/supply chain related projects (NPIs.) as well as implementation of new systems, best practices, inventory control, and other optimizations to grow the business
- Build proper work relationships and trust with external Key stakeholders to deliver best performance by complying to BAT policies.
Plan, support, develop, monitor and evaluate Jordan & Palestine
- 0-2 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of inventory management and warehousing
- Understands supply/demand planning and logistics processes
- Industrial Engineering or Supply chain degree
- Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Excellent knowledge in SAP
- Excellent communication skills and Team work
- Proactive in work and shows a Positive attitude
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn