Smart Technology Solutions looking for a “Support Engineer” to join immediately, in Medina, with Responsibilities:
• Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them.
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Replace parts as required.
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
• Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
• Follow up and communicate with 3rd parties when needed.
• Control and track the IT assets, as per the company policies.
• Participate in IT projects as required.
• Fulfill end users IT requests.
• Work with the 2nd line of support, to resolve the user’s issues
• Responding to/and resolving end users’ IT tickets (PC, printers, Office 365, windows, etc.).
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or computer engineering or any relevant field.
English: Very good.
Years of Experience: 1 – 2 Years.
Must have basic knowledge of:
ITIL, networks, windows administration, and troubleshooting.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Join@smart.sa