About The Role
You will be part of the team engaged in development, implementation and support of applications by undertaking different roles, as and when required by the project and the Project Manager. Activities may involve software development, testing quality assurance, business analysis, coordination with 3rd party suppliers and application support.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure in Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor / Equivalent degree with minimum job related experience.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, etc
- Experience in Python programming and libraries like Pandas, NumPy, SciPy
- Experience in shell script and simple Linux commands
- Strong analytic skills related to working with semi-structured datasets like JSON and XML
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience in programming using Azure Databricks and ADLS
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores is added advantage.
- Strong hands-on experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres.
- Experience with Azure cloud services: ADLS, Key Vaults, ADF, Log Analytics
- Knowledge with stream-processing systems: Spark-Streaming.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn