About Amazon Payment Services, An Amazon Company
We serve the needs of online shoppers in all Arabic speaking and surrounding countries through our trusted, secure payment network that gives everyone the opportunity to shop online safely and easily. We build trust between buyers and online sellers by enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security and peace of mind while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally. Amazon Payment Services is regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and Qatar.
As a systems engineering manager, you will be leading our payment gateway system engineering team. We are growing and you will contribute towards our rapidly increasing scale in the face of explosive customer growth. To meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, we are constantly working on software innovation, process automation, and improving cloud infrastructure. We seek smart, passionate and visionary people to help us deliver this industry leading technology.
Our team is clearly passionate about the incredible opportunity that Amazon payment services presents and about distributed systems in general. You will have the opportunity to deliver high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast. You will be able to utilize your experience in building, managing, and mentoring engineering teams, while operating or using web and cloud based services.
Key job responsibilities
- Build and manage a high-performance team of Systems Engineers and Systems Development Engineers .
- Developing and maintaining installation and configuration procedures, based on AWS and on-premises environment.
- Use the latest AWS technology to manage infrastructure and services in multiple AWS regions around the world.
- Developing and maintaining automation, orchestration, and playbooks/scenarios.
- Foster career growth of team members and a strong team culture.
- Partner with our internal customers and partners to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress.
- Own operational metrics, process roadmaps, and support for your team’s services
- Participate in problem management and incident management to maintain highly available fleets
- Help develop long-term strategy and vision for the team, processes, and products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience with managing high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience in managing large scale infrastructure and automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- 3+ years of experience managing people and/or technical programs
- 5+ years of experience as a systems engineer
- Experience in root cause analysis, identifying changes to procedures and systems to implement long term improvements
- Experience in identification of automation opportunities within an operations environment
- Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and delivery incrementally to the right direction
- A willingness to dive deep and get things done
- Be passionate about software innovation and streamlining processes.
Company – Al Bawabah Al Aminah Lesenaet
Job ID: A2072425
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn