Overview – KPMG Saudi Levant Cluster
KPMG has grown to become one of the largest professional service providers in the Saudi Levant Cluster having three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Currently, KPMG’s Saudi Levant Cluster workforce is over 2,000. With ambitious growth objectives, we are continuously looking for talent various functions and levels.
KPMG operates through an experienced leadership with dedicated regional teams, which enables our network of professional talent, our technologies and our products and solutions to quickly come together to meet clients’ needs. Our company’s vision is to be recognized as a truly transformed firm, trusted by our people, our clients, and our society.
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm, or another ‘Big Four’ organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Job role summary: –
Identify and screen qualified talents after consulting with hiring managers and based on the workforce planning; in addition to developing the recruitment selection criteria and sourcing suitable candidates through a variety of channels. Moreover, handle the onboarding program to ensure new joiners’ pleasant experience and help them adjust to the work environment.
Job Role & Responsibilities: –
· Manage the full recruitment cycle for assigned coverage areas: source, attract and identify suitable candidates through recruitment best practices, in line with the firm’s workforce planning.
· Partner with hiring managers to identify requirements based on the workforce plan and develop recruitment selection criteria.
· Prepare job postings for online channels and social platforms.
· Perform sourcing and mapping to meet current and future talent needs of the business.
· Assess resumes, compile interview questions, and conduct interviews with shortlisted candidates.
· Assist in the implementation of the sourcing strategies and participate in establishing relationships with key stakeholders, recruitment agencies and universities to actively build talent pools for future needs.
· Participate in the implementation of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies in line with the firm’s business goals and ensure compliance with the diversity efforts and initiatives.
· Attend job fairs, interact with students, and promote employer branding to attract and hire top university talents.
· Contact new joiners, agree on the official joining date and follow-up on the required documents for hiring.
· Welcome new employees and answer any queries ensuring a great onboarding journey and a smooth start into their roles.
· Gather, process, and monitor the new joiners’ documents such as job offers, non-disclosure agreements and other forms and set up employee profile in internal HR systems.
· Coordinate with the support internal stakeholders to provide the new joiners with the necessary technical assistance and needed tools.
· Perform other duties within the scope as assigned by his/her Performance Manager.
· Assume the authorities assigned to him/her.
· Stay up to date with the latest developments in the areas of new hiring industry practices, market intelligence, benchmarking, and talent opportunities.
Skills & Experience: –
· Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or equivalent.
· 3 To 5 years of relevant experience.
· Diplomatic Approach, Creativity, Communication with Impact.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Time management skills, Networking skills.
· Experience with SAP Success Factor System
What we offer: –
KPMG supports equal opportunities for all prospected candidates. We commit to provide personal and professional development for all our employees. We operate in a friendly supportive environment. We respect each other and draw strength from our differences. We prioritize the employee well-being by adapting Pioneer ways for work live balance.