-At least five years of related experience required
– Provides technical expertise, leadership, and project coordination services to support and
-maintain continuity of the organizations computer systems and networks.
– Monitors systems usage and needs.
– Researches, identifies, and recommends software and applications that will improve the
stability of systems and networks.
– Researches, identifies, and recommends new hardware, software, and applications to
support future and/or complex management information systems (MIS) needs.
– Recommends and implements policies and practices to maximize resource utilization.
– Takes a lead role in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the data recovery
aspects of the organizations disaster recovery plan.
– Maintains knowledge on developments, trends, and best practices in technology and
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Having a deep understanding of business and technology requirements
– Gathering feedbacks or responses from end users in order to continue improving systems
– Meeting and communicating with stakeholders in order to understand and meet their
– Organizing developers to build and implement technology solutions
– Planning, monitoring, organizing, and overseeing projects
– Providing expert knowledge to resolve all IT issues
– Running tests or investigations on all application issues and recommending and providing
– Contributing to team meetings
– Providing enhancements to all applications, and providing support to all third-party software
– Maintaining knowledge of all management processes