Drabzeen Human Development looking for Project coordinator to do the following tasks:
– Responsible for overall supervision of the project activities.
– Design and executes project work plans to meet the goals and objectives of the project.
– Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
– Responsible for submitting a Narrative report every month.
– Ensure good coordination with all stakeholders.
– Conduct orientation sessions to properly orient the staff about overall objectives and activities of the project as per approved proposal.
– Develop Project Plan and consultation with the team, with the assigning of roles and responsibilities against the activities of the project as per approved proposal.
– Sharing of communication checklist with staff and follow ups for ensuring its implementation in the field activities.
– Responsible for planning, program design, and to ensure its proper implementation at the field level.
– Monitoring visits to the field and to provide technical support to field staff To develop linkages with other key players working in the field.
– Submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Project Manager.
– To provide day to day guidance to project staff.
– Provide guidance for the field level activities and facilitate staff for implementation and issues resolution.
– Liaise with the Head Office program management for the implementation of project activities.
– Share progress of on-going activities of the project and future plans in line with the project plan with the Project – Manager with required support if any.
– Share and finalize the program documents (formats) for required compliance in consultation with the Head office program Management.
– Develop project presentation, project introduction and other project orientation and visibility matter for staff, visitors and general stakeholders
– Liaise with Manager Admin and Logistics, Manager Finance, M&E, HR in Head office to take support in order to make project activities as per budgeted.
– Facilitate team in developing agenda points for the coordination level
– Oversee organizational assets and ensure efficient and effective use of resources
– Display Banners for the contact details of complaint mechanism in project areas at prominent locations
– Share with community / beneficiaries about complaint handling mechanisms and give them proper guidance about the ways / means of sending complaints.
– Ensure availability of complaint boxes & complaint forms at project office and main locations in project area
– Provide full cooperation and support to team handling project related complaints
– Guide the complainant if he/she needs any assistance about the systems
– Must be responsible for conflict management and resolve issues in a timely manner.
– To make sure that all targets are achieved in time and with quality.
– Responsible for all operations related activities at the District level.
– Assess the staff capacity to perform their duties efficiently and identify the areas of improvement.
– Share the need of sessions for the capacity building of the staff areas of improvement with the management.
– Identify the topics/ contents of the areas of staff improvement and suggest Management for the on-job capacity building.
– Ensure that project activities are in accordance with norms and standards of donor & Org, as well as according to available budget lines and limitations.
– Keep programs head and program Manager in loop while making any decision.
– Make sure project legal documents are completed, verified and signed.
– Holds regular status meetings with the project team.
– If there is any issue raised regarding staff deal it professionally keeps Project Manager in loop.
Required Knowledge in sexual & Reproductive Health & Rights (SRHR).
Minimum a bachelor degree.
1-2 years of experience in NGOs fields.
Excellent in English writing/ Speaking.
Advanced Computers computer skills in MS Office.
Excellent Organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills.
if you are interested you can apply through this link:
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn