Key Jordan is looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for Technical Support Officer and Implementer position for an IT Systems and Services Company, that will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues, providing timely customer feedback, and diagnosing and repairing faults.
• Identifying hardware and software solutions.
• Troubleshooting technical issues.
• Resolving network issues.
• Installing and configuring hardware and software.
• Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
• Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
• Talking to customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
• Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
• Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
• Managing multiple cases at one time.
• Testing and evaluating new technologies.
• Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system-related concerns from clients
• Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
• Learn about retail and hospitality software the company offers.
• Continuously learn about new features and modules.
• Gathering requirements from customers.
• Demonstrate the solution to customers.
• Configure test and implement the system.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or other related fields.
• 2 years of experience.
• Problem-solving kills
• Attention to details
• Excellent interpersonal skills
. Knowledge of .NET, XML, and c sharp programming is preferred
Interested candidates shall send their resumes to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mention (HER02) in the subject bar