We are looking to hire a “technical writer” to join our team in Amman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather information from existing documentation, user stories, manuals, procedures, specifications, and other IT-related documents.
•Collaborate with IT stakeholders to develop, maintain, and improve IT-related content.
• Collect, evaluate, and incorporate user feedback into published IT content.
• Use reverse engineering techniques to create documents for IT systems and applications that have no documentation in place.
• Develop and edit content for a variety of deliverables, including release notes, user guides, standard operating procedures, in-app help, and context-sensitive help.
• Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
• Collecting business requirements
• Performing requirements analysis, documenting in detail the requirements
• BSc in IT.
• 2–5 years of experience in technical writing and Business Analysis for Software Solutions.
• Advanced experience in requirements documentation and illustration.
(Sample documents might be requested before the interview for evaluation.)
• Experience in using ALM tools to manage requirements and user stories (TFS, Jira, etc.)
• Strong understanding of various enterprise software technologies and architectures.
• Good understanding of various projects’ life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
• Fluent in English—written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail and must be a critical thinker.
• Excellent research and analysis skillset.
• A professional and positive attitude.
If interested, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Technical Writer” in the subject.