Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Understand Digital Channels (Online and Mobile), and the integrations with middleware layer (whether traditional SOA or Micro-Services).
- Have a good understanding of the overall banking landscape, and other digital channel entry such as Chatbot.
- You will lead junior consultants to deliver digital architecture and IT/digital strategy projects within the FS Tech team.
- Develop technical RFPs (functional and technical requirements) for the initiatives that will be defined part of the roadmap.
- You will act as a trusted advisor for the client in all aspects related to digital architecture.
- You will develop strong working relationships with the client’s executive management.
- You will support the Director in business development activities such as technical proposal development, budget preparation and client presentation.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Years Experience Required
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn