Al Zayani Automotive is looking to hire: a Training & Recruitment Manager, Key Responsibilities
– Conducts the annual training need analysis (TNA) process and analyzes its results.
– Develops the annual in-house training plan, in accordance with TNA process results and develops the respective budget for training.
– Acts as liaison between the company and various car dealerships, and manages all training-related matters, inclusive of representing the company in all training meetings.
– Administratively, guides staff in all matters related to training.
– Produces training-related reports on a quarterly basis.
– Designs company-specific training topics and coordinates with various operational areas of the company to be implemented accordingly.
– Provides management with training feedback and advice as needed.
– Monitors staff attending certified training at the various dealerships.