About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Training Instructor required to develop skills and knowledge of Client employees in the subject field.
- The Training Instructor is accountable for conducting training in his field of expertise for Company’s Operations and maintenance personnel. The incumbent is also accountable for the preparation, delivery and evaluation of training to meet Company competency-based learning principles and requirements.
- Trains and assesses the trainees for successful competencies development and retention.
- Conducts training sessions through formal Classroom facilitation, On-the-Job Training (OJT) or Operator Training Simulator (OTS) Training
- Provides feedback to trainees on trainee progress and competency achievements
- Suggests recommendations to improve training materials and training delivery
- Maintains appropriate records of training outcomes, list of attendees and evaluative assessment results
- Develop refinery unit operating procedures, operating manuals, training manuals, qualification assessments, and other training materials
- Perform technical reviews reviews of training documentation, instruct training classes and field training for operator qualifications, Implement training plans.
- Provide end user refinery unit specific coaching and problem solving
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to read piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and other engineering drawings
Your Knowledge/skills, Education, And Experience
- Minimum BE/ B Tech/Diploma in Chemical Engineering from reputed institute
- Minimum 10 years of experience in refinery/ petrochemical industry operations positions of increasing responsibilities such as field operator, console operator, supervisor including exposure to multiple refinery process units
- Exposure in OJT and classroom training
- Conduct training sessions as required including Classroom Training/OJT
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn