A leading consultancy firm looking to hire a “Transformation Consultant Manager” to join directly to work remotely for our client in GCC. “Transformation Consultant Manager:”
1. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders
2. Familiarity with best practices in PMO structures and operating models
3. be passionate about client service
4. Self-motivated, confident – a strong work ethic
5. Successful performance within team environments, enjoy being part of a team
6. Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
7. Experience in overseeing and reporting progress of large-scale programs
8. Planning and reporting tools, including Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
9. Excellent communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
· 5 – 7 years of experience working in a client-facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company If you see yourself fit for the above, please submit your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org), mentioning (Transformation Manager – Remote) in your email subject.
1- Job Location: Remotely.
2- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
3- Any resume without an email subject field will not be considered.