Laozitech Company currently hiring UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team.
Preferred candidate will have a degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
– (2-4) years of experience detailed as follows:
– Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
– Create and publish engaging content.
– Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
– Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
– Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
– Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
– Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
– Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
– Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
– Prior work experience as a UI/UX as well as a portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
– You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
– You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
-Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
-Have expertise in standard UX and prototyping software, such as Figma, Sketch or Framer
Anyone who feels qualified for the above-mentioned position can apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com (kindly mention the position you’re applying for in your email).