· Manage the day-to-day operations for the E-Commerce website.
· Monitor order status, shipping etc.
· Maintain the integrity of the product Catalog and make updates.
· Manage product types, categories, names, SKUs, attributes, descriptions.
· Handle CMS/content updates.
· Manage image uploads, understand image requirements.
· Test site functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, or Business, with 3+ years of direct experience in E-Commerce sales.
Experience in digital marketing such as SEO, Social Media and managing E-Commerce Marketing campaign.
Prior experience with Magneto sites is a plus.
Good command in English is a must (writing and speaking ).
Prior experience in perfume, Makeup & accessories is a plus.
Qualified candidates to send their cv to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting, Please write the position in the email title.