We are looking for experienced and ambitious .NET Developer to join our team. As a .NET Core Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions, This position is for a full-time, on-site .NET Core Developer with 1 – 3 years of professional experience in Production ready applications, Required Skills & Qualifications:
– Proven .NET Core experience and an understanding of Test-Driven Development
– Experienced in TDD and Agile Methodology
– Experienced in using Agile/Scrum methodology to iteratively architect/develop high quality government digital services to GDS standards.
– Experience of hands on management, knowledge transfer including training and coaching.
– Extensive prior experience of Microservice Architecture, RESTful API design using Swagger (OpenAPI).
– -Extensive experience of using C#/.NET Core.
– Extensive experience of Authentication technologies including OAUTH 2.0 JWS/claims-based authentication with IdPs.
·Design and build highly sophisticated enterprise applications.
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Interested candidate to post their resume to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting.