Skills and experience:
• BS degree in Accounting.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Accountant.
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like ERP; QuickBooks and accpac.
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
• Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
• Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
• Direct internal and external audits.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
Those who are interested please send your CV to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting, AND MENTION the vacancy.